We're looking to hire a Client Service Associate to join the team.
This position will provide high level administrative support to Financial Advisors. Primary responsibilities include client service paperwork, CRM management, client appreciation event planning, maintain calendars and files, as well as manage digital marketing through social media campaigns.
- Process new client paperwork and assist with new account openings, transfers, and transactions with firm custodian(s).
- Maintain client records in CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients. Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly.
- Assist with the planning and execution of firm events as well as community events supported by the firm.
- Manage Facebook, YouTube and Linkedin profiles.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent typing, spelling, and proofreading skills required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Video editing and social media experience.
Soft Skills required for the position:
- Highly organized, with absolute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously and respond quickly.